Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Principles of Management


Question 1
When answering the question on “why do you want to be a manager,” a good answer will be to demonstrate one’s management mindset. It is important to explain how you intend to lead and manage the team to achieve success. An example of a bad answer is that “I want more responsibility” or that “I will do a better job than the previous manager.” When an interviewer provides the bad answer, it demonstrates that, when given the new job, the manager will only focus on their responsibility without having a complete understanding of how to work with his team or even to motivate them. 
The answer such as I am born a leader is also bad, and such a manager is likely to demonstrate a very bad behavior that involves controlling the team members rather than guiding them towards achieving the goal. A manager who provides the good answer tends to show that they can handle the work they are applying for and also have the right traits to lead a group.
Question 3
Planning tends to be essential for success. In my life, I have always practiced planning, and as a result, I have managed to achieve most of my plans. With the goals that I want to achieve, I always ensure that I make a plan and by doing this I can focus on things that I want to accomplish. As I was completing my degree, I decided that it was best that I also apply for a short course that I would do on a part-time basis. For me to achieve this, I decided to create a plan of how I would study the two courses without neglecting one of them or affecting my way of thing. Therefore, I created a schedule and indicated what I want to accomplish within a certain time, and with this plan in place, I managed to complete my short course and also completed my degree. From my planning experience, I realized that through planning, it provides an individual with the direction of how to complete a certain action so as to accomplish a goal. A good aspect of planning is that it gives a person focus on what you want to accomplish. Another aspect if planning is that, planning how to accomplish a goal tends to force a person to organize them and prioritize them.
Question 7
A good management situation is in regards to open communication. When a manager is working with his team members, it is necessary to ensure that there is open communication. Ensuring open communication is considered as good management because it does help to create a work environment where employees are free to communicate and express ideas to one another. In a situation where more people are involved in completing a task, the manager should create open lines of communication so that everyone can have a clear understanding of what they are doing and what should be achieved. Open communication tends to tie with the management function of coordinating. Coordinating does control all organizing, planning, and staffing activities of the company and ensures the activities function together. It involves communication and supervision. Without good communication, it is hard to ensure that everyone is on the same page.  


Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in nursing essay help USA if you need a similar paper you can place your order from custom college papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political Essay in Colorado

Are you looking to order for Political Essay?  When you order with us,we assign your political essay to writers who have experience and are...